Lismore, VIC - St John's Catholic
Year Built: 1950
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: High Street, Lismore, Victoria, 3324
Traditional Owners: Wadawurrung people
Last Updated: 08/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid by W.H Johnson Bishop of Ballarat 18 August 1950.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.