Mentone, VIC - St Augustines Anglican (20993)
Year Built: 1888
Last Updated: 31/10/2021
History and Architecture:
A Church window portrait of St Alban was unveiled during a service on Sunday 16 December 1917 with 61 names inscribed. The window now has 70 names, suggesting that a supplementary group was added after the cessation of hostilites.
A Foundation stone reads, " This Memorial stone was laid by Mrs M.H. Davies November 26th 1888. N Billings and Sons Architects".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1889 -||Rev John Heiffer Hill||1846||1905|
|1897 - 1898||Rev William Henry Brett||1864||1943|
|1904 - 1908||Rev John Henry Frewin||1870||1961|
|1907 -||Rev George Cox||Locum||1871||1946|
|1908 - 1910||Rev Edward Ince Gason||1879||1936|
|1910 - 1918||Rev Walter Ralph Cooling||1868||1943|
|1918 - 1927||Rev Edward Halford Hennell||1862||1941|
|1927 - 1933||Rev Frederick Thomas Charles Reynolds||1862||1942|
|1934 - 1951||Rev Charles Henry William Clark||1881||1951|
|1937 -||Rev Frederick Thomas Eyers||Reader||1912||2015|
|1950 - 1952||Rev Thomas Charles Robinson||Asst||1875||1957|
|1961 - 1966||Rev Hilary Alfred Warner Bishop||1915||1994|
|1967 - 1973||Rev Francis Henry Morton||1907||1994|
|2020 ? -||Rev Ben Soderlund|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Cable Clergy Index.