Morgan, SA - St Peter's Anglican
Year Built: 1894
Address: Fourth Street, Morgan, South Australia, 5320
Traditional Owners: Ngaiawang people
Last Updated: 28/02/2023
History and Architecture:
The Church was founded in 1894 and was dedicated on June 15 of the same year.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1908 - 1910||Rev Hew Fergusson Severn||1877||1966|
|1914 - 1928||Rev Ernest William Hines||1869||1927|
|1928 - 1928||Rev Bertrum Douglas Godfrey||1890||1948|
|1929 - 1932||Rev Walter Harold Miller||1883||1942|
|1932 - 1935||Rev William Archibold Moore||1875||1946|
|1935 - 1937||Rev Walter Benjamin Kenworthy||1892||1948|
|1941 - 1943||Rev Gwilym Gerallt Evans||1912||1986|
|2011 -||Rev Mark Boughey|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.