Morwell, VIC - St Andrew's Presbyterian
Traditional Owners: Gunaikurnai people
Last Updated: 19/04/2023
History and Architecture:
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2010 -||Rev Robert Boan|
Built in 1873 by Speechley & Ingram of London for an unknown private client in Melbourne. Rebuilt in 1885 by George Fincham. Installed in 1874 at the Athenaeum Hall, Melbourne. Installed after July 1876 at St Andrew's Schoolroom, Brighton. Installed in 1879 at St Thomas's Anglican Church, Moonee Ponds. Installed in 1922 Prince of Wales Park Methodist Church, Thornbury. Restored and installed at present location in 1995-1997 by John Lagerwey and Rod Bennett. It has 2m, 12spst, 3c, tr. Gt: 8.8 divided.126.96.36.199.II. Sw: 188.8.131.52. Ped: 16.
For a full description and photos click here.
1. Organ Historical Trust of Australia with permission.