Nagambie, VIC - St Andrews Presbyterian
Year Built: 1900
Traditional Owners: Taungurung people
Last Updated: 06/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid by Cr John Gordon J.P. on 14 March 1900. The Architect was Evander Mc Iver C.E. and the builder was William Sinclair.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.