Narrawa, NSW - St Barnabas Anglican
Year Built: 1948
Address: 5110 Boorowa Road, Narrawa, New South Wales, 2583
Last Updated: 27/04/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " A.M.D.G. St Barnabas Church Narrawa - This stone was laid by the Bishop of Goulburn 18th of April 1948 Rev Canon G.A.M. Nell Rector".
A plaque on the gate reads, " This fence was erected to the Glory of God and in memory of William Frederick Kelly 22-11.16 - 12-5-52 - 6-9-66". A further plaque reads " These gates were erected to the Glory of God and in memory of William James and Eva Maud Hills 1883 - 1953 - 1896 - 1960 A gift of their family 6-9-66".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1948 -||Rector G. A.M. Nell|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.