Newham, VIC - Uniting (Former)
Year Built: 1868
Previous Denomination: Presbyterian
Traditional Owners: Ngannelong people
Last Updated: 07/03/2023
History and Architecture:
Formerly a Presbyterian Church now in private hands. Built of stone in 1868. Waleter Brydon donated the land and stone. Gaelic and English services were held each Sunday.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1864 - 1866||Rev R. Henderson||From Kyneton|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.