Nimbin, NSW - St Stephen's Presbyterian (10651)
Traditional Owners: Bundjalung people
Last Updated: 22/08/2022
History and Architecture:
The first Presbyterian.Church services in Nimbin, were conducted on the site of the current War Memorial until 1909 when this current lading was opened on 22 Sept. 1922. Ministry was by foot until a horse and sulky were provided (and then a push-bike) in 1928. Home missionaries served for 50 years until 1959, when St.Stephen's received their first ordained minister. Today St.Stephen's Nimbin (complete with its pump organ) is part of the Lismore parish.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2022 ? -||Rev Glen Samuel|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Don Lowson photo 2022.
1. Church historical plaque