North Albury, NSW - All Saints Anglican
Year Built: 1938
Saint: All Saints
Address: 412 Bellevue Street, North Albury, New South Wales, 2640
Traditional Owners: Wiradjuri people
Last Updated: 08/04/2023
History and Architecture:
Utilitarian style with combination of Georgian and Art Deco influence (Joustra, 1997). The building is a brick structure with a main hall section and a verandah, enclosed by three arches, on the northern side. The main material is red brick with white concrete trim around the windows, doors and arches. The exterior of the building is in excellent condition with no obvious visible alterations.
A Foundation stone reads, "This stone was laid by The Right Reverend E.H. Bergmann Bishop of Goulburn 16th April 1938:.
In 2000 a conversion from Church to residence/commercial premises took place.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.