Nuriootpa, SA - St Petri Lutheran (30334)
Year Built: 1961
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The first St Petri church was opened in 1867. The tower was built in 1927 and a new church replaced the first church in 1961.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
The first organ was built in 1877 by Gebruder Walter and installed around 1888.