Orange, NSW - St Barnabas Anglican
Year Built: 1970
Traditional Owners: Wiradjuri people
Last Updated: 09/05/2022
History and Architecture:
A plaque reads, ' A.M.D.G. To commemorate the commencement of the building of the Church of St Barnabas as a war memorial this plaque was blessed by Kenneth, Bishop of Bathurst 15th Nov 1970 R.M. Hull Rector". A Foundation stone reads, " A.M.D.G. This stone was set by Dr W.F. Matthews February 10th 1940".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1970 -||Rector R. M. Hull|
|2022 -||Rev Bob Cameron|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.