Parattah, TAS - St George's Anglican (Former) (8111)
Last Updated: 30/05/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone was laid in February 1903. The Church was sold in 2004 and is now a private dwelling.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1911 - 1912||Rev John Gray||1844||1918|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.