Richmond, VIC - St George's Uniting
Year Built: 1925
Architect: H.A. Norris
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 15/07/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God this stone was set by Alexander Smith Esq an Elder of this Church, August 29th 1925. Rev R.A. Green B.A. Minister. Builders Pittard and Sons. Architect H.A. Norris Esq".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1925 -||Rev R. A. Green|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.