Ringwood, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1963
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 09/02/2021
History and Architecture:
There are several foundation stones installed in the church building which read.
This stone was laid to the glory of God by E.W. Greenwood Esq M.L.A. 23 February 1918.
This stone was laid to the glory of God by Rev E. J. Little in token of the children's part in the building of this church.
To the Glory of God this stone was laid by Rev R.M. Bandt LTH on 18 May 1963. E.A. Wigley Builder, Rev H Willams Minister, F.C. Armstrong Architect.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2020 -||Rev Lucas Taylor|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.