Rosanna, VIC - Baptist (20001)
Year Built: 1949
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri Woi-wurrung people
Last Updated: 28/05/2022
History and Architecture:
Early services were held at the residence of the Yates family in Lower Pleny Road. The Foundation stone was laid by Dr H.D. Downing on 29 October 1949. The architects were Plaisted, Warner and Brendel. The builder was C.A Lawrence.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1951 - 1955||Rev Bill Collard|
|1955 - 1958||Rev Norman Pell|
|1958 - 1964||Rev Samuel McKittrick||2002|
|1965 - 1969||Rev Stan Stewart|
|1971 - 1978||Rev Dr Terry Falla|
|1979 - 1984||Rev Alan Wade|
|1982 - 1984||Rev Chris Ashcroft|
|1984 - 1991||Rev James Barr|
|1991 - 1993||Rev Rick Hayes|
|1993 -||Rev Gary Heard|
No information currently avalable, submissions welcomed.
1. Remembering the Future G.S. Winnett.