San Remo, VIC - St Augustine Anglican
Year Built: 1906
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people
Last Updated: 09/02/2022
History and Architecture:
On 4 March 1906, the newly-built St Augustine’s Church was dedicated by the first Bishop of Gippsland, the Right Rev’d Arthur Pain. In 1931 the distinctive Lych Gate was added, and the general-purpose Mary Talbot Room, behind the church, in 2012.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2019 -||Rector Jo White|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
History notes from Church web site