Sandringham, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1929
Architect: J.F.D. Scarborough
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people
Last Updated: 15/07/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God this stone was laid by Mrs F.W. Francis on 2nd March 1929. Rev John Smiley B.A. Minister, J.F.D. Scarborough Architect".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1929 -||Rev John Smiley|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.