Seacliff, SA - Living Water's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1963
Traditional Owners: Kaurna people
Last Updated: 03/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The Foundation stone on the current building was laid on 3 February 1963 by the Right Reverend J.D. Bentley B.A. The Church Hall which was the original Church building was erected in 1924. That foundation stone was laid on 9 August 1924.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2011 -||Rev Stefan Slucki|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.