Sheffield, TAS - Baptist
Year Built: 1930
Address: 102 Main Street, Sheffield, Tasmania, 7306
Last Updated: 16/12/2021
History and Architecture:
Two foundation stones reads, " This stone was laid by the Rev V.G. Britton as a memorial to the late William Gibson who on this site built the Tabernacle in 1891 which was destroyed by fire March 23rd 1930". The other stone reads, " This stone was laid by John Soundy Esq, M.H.A. October 11th 1930".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1985 - 1988||Rev Chris Aulich|
|1998 - 1999||Rev Bruce French|
|2011 -||Rev Ralph Terry|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.