Somerville, VIC - St Andrew's Anglican
Year Built: 1904
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people
Last Updated: 10/01/2021
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone was laid on 20 February 1904 by Miss Vera Clarke. The Church was constructed in 1904 using bricks made by the Somerville Brick and Tile Co.
The Land was donated by the Somerville Hotel.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1919 - 1921||Rev A. C.F. Gates|
|1922 -||Rev William Pembroke Bainbridge|
|1922 - 1923||Rev Stanley Craig||1877||1943|
|1927 - 1928||Rev W. H.D. Batten|
|1928 - 1933||Rev D. A. White|
|1933 - 1934||Rev W. Blackwell|
|1934 - 1936||Rev C. L. Kennedy|
|1943 - 1944||Rev W. V.L. Lloyd|
|1994 - 1997||Rev Thomas Leslie Beever||1951|
|1923 - 1927||Rev John Smerger Drought||MC||1894||1982|
|2017 -||Rev Phil Hurwood|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.