Sunshine, VIC - Presbyterian
Year Built: 1926
Traditional Owners: Wurundjeri people
Last Updated: 01/07/2021
History and Architecture:
Of traditional English design a foundation stone reads, "To the Glory of God this stone was laid by H.V. McKay Esq GBL FRGS 15th May 1926. ?? Robinson Architect".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1930 -||Rev W. J. Harris|
|2021 -||Rev John Cho|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.