Tatura, VIC - St Andrew's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1912
Traditional Owners: Yorta-Yorta people
Last Updated: 21/09/2023
History and Architecture:
The current Church was built in 1912 while the original Church which is now the St Andrews Hall was built in 1882. A Foundation stone reads, " This stone was laid by George Stewart Esq Gowrie Park 1st May 1912".
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1900 -||Rev Johnstone|
|1920 -||Rev E. H. Shugg|
|2023 -||Rev Kevin Maxwell|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.