Violet Town, VIC - St Attractas Catholic (20101)
Year Built: 1898
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Last Updated: 23/02/2022
History and Architecture:
A wooden Church had been constructed in Violet Town around 1874 but it soon proved inadequate. It was replaced in 1898 by a magnificent brick structure, the present St Attracta’s. The Foundation stone was laid by the Very Reverend Dean Davey D.D. on 6 September 1898. The cost involved amounted to £1200.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1996 -||Monsignor John White|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.