Walcha, NSW - St Paul's Presbyterian
Year Built: 1888
Traditional Owners: Anaiwan, Dunghutti people
Last Updated: 27/04/2023
History and Architecture:
The first Presbyterian church was built during 1857 and was a small wooden building. It was replaced by the present church, which was opened on 5th May, 1888.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1917 -||Rev James Marshall|
|1923 -||Rev Chas G. Walkom|
|1935 -||Rev W. A. Thompson|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.