Warracknabeal, VIC - Uniting
Year Built: 1908
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Incl Wotjobaluk, Jaadwa, Jadawadjali & Wergaia people
Last Updated: 06/01/2021
History and Architecture:
The original Methodist church was built in 1908 by Dally and Co. Fire destroyed it in September 1986 and replaced by the current structure. This church was opened on 17 July 1988.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1919 - 1924||Rev Herbert G. Secomb||M|
|1932 - 1936||Rev Gordon B. Campbell L.Th||M|
|1936 - 1939||Rev Vivian R. Bradbury||M||1963|
|1947 - 1952||Rev Raymond H. Bennetts L.Th||M|
|1952 - 1954||Rev Stanley J. Waite||M||1913||2009|
|1954 - 1960||Rev George A. Osmond||M|
|1960 -||Rev Robert H. Hunt||M|
|2010 -||Rev Jeff Dart||U|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.