Wellington Point, QLD - St James Anglican
Architect: John Hingeston Buckeridge
Traditional Owners: Quandamooka people
Last Updated: 17/09/2022
History and Architecture:
In 1889 the building now known as St James’, Wellington Point was originally St George’s Church of England in Redland Bay in the Parish of Cleveland, established during the Episcopate of William Webber, third Bishop of Brisbane (1885 – 1903). The building was designed by the Diocesan Architect John Hingeston Buckeridge.
The church was built in 1889 on an acre of land in Peel Street, Redland Bay and was dedicated in 1890.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.