Williamstown, VIC - St Stephens Uniting
Year Built: 1956
Address: 179 Melbourne Road, Williamstown, Victoria, 3016
Architect: Keith Reid
Traditional Owners: Bunurong people
Last Updated: 10/01/2023
History and Architecture:
Established in 1886 as North Williamstown Presbyterian Church. The original church building is now the church hall and was relocated when a new church was built in 1956. The Foundation stone was laid by The Right Reverend S.A. Goddard on 19 July 1958. The Architect was Keith Reid and built by W.H. Langdon and Sons.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|2018 -||Rev Julitte Maua|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.