Wodonga, VIC - St John's Lutheran (20665)
Year Built: 1875
Last Updated: 15/01/2022
History and Architecture:
The first Lutheran Church built in Wodonga was dedicated in 1875. This building was used for approximately 90 years until it was demolished and replaced by a temporary building and then the current church which was dedicated in 1978.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1868 - 1875||Pastor J F.R. Goessling|
|1876 - 1900||Pastor H Weise|
|1900 - 1906||Pastor G. P. Backen|
|1906 - 1915||Pastor G Blaess|
|1916 - 1921||Pastor W Juers|
|1922 - 1927||Pastor E O.F. Eckert|
|1927 - 1955||Pastor P F Rudolph|
|1955 - 1965||Pastor C. W. Appelt||2001|
|1966 - 1972||Pastor L. P. Altus||LCA|
|1973 - 1976||Pastor G N Zweck||LCA|
|1977 - 1988||Pastor R L Schultz||LCA|
|1988 - 1992||Pastor R M Hupfeld||LCA|
|1993 - 2000||Pastor K D Kuchel||LCA|
|2001 - 2005||Pastor M C Hansen||LCA|
|2006 - 2012||Pastor J Kummerow||LCA|
|2011 -||Pastor T. J. Jarick||LCA|
|2014 -||Pastor A. Dockerill||LCA|
|2015 -||Pastor J Kukatlapalli||LCA|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
Historical photo and short history submitted by Rev Tim Jarick
List of Clergy contributed by Rev Tim Jarick 2015