Wyong Creek, NSW - St Barnabas Anglican
Address: Yarramalong Road, Wyong Creek, New South Wales, 2259
Last Updated: 05/01/2021
History and Architecture:
Services at the Church were conducted at St Barnabas for 92 years before the congregation moved to Wyong in 1977. It is estimated that the structure was erected in 1885 and was constructed through voluntary community effort. Recognising its historical importance, Wyong Shire Council acquired the site in 1978 and in 1982 the Heritage Council of N.S.W. placed a permanent conservation order on the building.
In recent years, public demand has seen services resume at St Barnabas, which is now an ecumenical church.
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.