Wyong, NSW - St James Anglican (10280)
Year Built: 2000
Last Updated: 24/08/2021
History and Architecture:
A mention of the church was made in the Gosford Times in January 1915 that the ouside and roof of the church was to be painted by a Mr Albert Warner as a gift. The original church was destroyed by fire in 1994 and a new church was erected four years later. The Church celebrated its centenary in 2006.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1907 - 1909||Rev Herbert Kitley||1871||1952|
|1909 - 1915||Rev William Moore||1856||1917|
|1916 - 1917||Rev Ernest Henry Burgmann||1885||1967|
|1917 - 1920||Rev Abraham Parslow Hanington||"took charge"||1877||1925|
|1923 - 1924||Rev Walter Charles Latham||Curate||1885||1973|
|1925 - 1936||Rev Edmund Charles Tanner||1876||1961|
|1926 - 1927||Rev Samuel Clement Blakemore||Curate||1898||1956|
|1937 - 1939||Rev Jack Raymond Kemp||Curate||1913||1980|
|1944 - 1960||Rev Albert Edward Hayes||Curate||1914|
|1947 - 1958||Rev Frank Raymond Elder||1888||1962|
|1962 - 1972||Rev William Albert Hoare||1909||1984|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Richard Morgan
1. Cable Clerical Index