Yankalilla, SA - Uniting
Year Built: 1879
Previous Denomination: Methodist
Traditional Owners: Kaurna people
Last Updated: 06/04/2021
History and Architecture:
The Southern Fleurieu Peninsula was first mapped by Europeans in 1802 with both Nicholas Baudin and Matthew Flinders travelling the coastline. The French explorer Baudin named the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Formerly a Methodist church it was established in 1879. The adjoining hall was opened in 1932.
The Lutheran's also use this Church conduct services.
This list may not contain every serving cleric, past or present, for this church.
Further submissions welcomed.
|1913 - 1916||Rev Edwin A. Pederick||M|
|1946 - 1950||Rev Lionel P. Ashman||M|
|1950 - 1954||Rev Sidney H. Farmer||M|
|1954 - 1956||Rev Ian R. Moulton||M|
|1956 - 1958||Rev Garth B. Tossell||M|
|1958 -||Rev Maurice D. Giles||M|
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.
1. Methodist Church of Australasia Ministerial Index