Yeoval, NSW - St Luke's Anglican (Former) (10521)
Year Built: 1924
Last Updated: 15/05/2022
History and Architecture:
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God this stone was laid by George Merrick Long D.D. Bishop of Bathurst 20th Feb 1924".
There are currently no clergy recorded for this church. Submissions are welcomed.
No information currently available. Submissions welcomed.