Use the filters below to search for churches and clergy in our Australian Christian Church Histories database.
Queanbeyan, NSW - St Ilija Macedonian
Year Built: 1884
Address: 265 Crawford Street, , Queanbeyan New South Wales, 2620
A single storey hall constructed of handmade brick. The Salvation Army used the hall as its first barracks from 1884 until the end of the decade. The front facade has been rendered and painted, with imitation ashlar blocking. Since its building it has served a variety of purposes within the town. Originally opened in 1877 as the…