Use the filters below to search for churches and clergy in our Australian Christian Church Histories database.
State: New South Wales, Denomination: Methodist
Brushgrove, NSW, St Jude's Methodist (Former)
Address: 11 Woodford Street, , Brushgrove New South Wales, 2460
A memorial stone reads, " Memorial stone laid by Revd J.S. Macpherson Oct 11 1898". In private hands and Heritage listed.
Coff Harbour, NSW - Wesleyan
Address: 76A Bray Street, , Coffs Harbour New South Wales, 2450
Dungog, NSW - Methodist
A Foundation stone was laid on 23 March 1910. No further information currently available. Contributions welcombed.
Glen Innes, NSW - Methodist (Former)
Year Built: 1929
Address: 143 Church Street, , Glen Innes New South Wales, 2370
Originally built as a Methodist church in 1885, it was purchased in 1983 by the Glen Innes Arts Council Inc. A Foundation stone reads, " This stone was laid to the Glory of God by E.C. Sommerlad J.P. on 28th Jan 1929 Rev V.T. Smith Minister".
Lithgow, NSW - Methodist (Former)
Address: 169 Mort Street, , Lithgow New South Wales, 2790
Millthorpe, NSW - Methodist (Former)
Address: 7 Church Street, , Millthorpe New South Wales, 2798
Formerly a Methodist Church now a Community Church. A plaque on the Fence reads, " Memorial Fence To the Cherished memory of Eric and Ron Burton and in honour of all Millthorpe Methodists who served in Great War 11".
Narromine, NSW - Methodist (Former)
Year Built: 1926
Address: 131 Dandaloo Street, , Narromine New South Wales, 2821
A Foundation stone reads, " This stone was laid by Mrs R. Penberthy June 26 1926". A further foundation stone reads " This stone was laid by the President of the Methodist Conference Rev F.W. Hynes June 26 1926. Rev A. Graham Chairman Rev R.G. White Minister".