Year Built: 1898
Address: Corner Primrose & Cowslip Streets, , Violet Town Victoria, 3669
A wooden Church had been constructed in Violet Town around 1874 but it soon proved inadequate. It was replaced in 1898 by a magnificent brick structure, the present St Attracta’s. The Foundation stone was laid by the Very Reverend Dean Davey D.D. on 6 September 1898. The cost involved amounted to £1200.