Address: 71 Gladstone Road, , Dandenong North Victoria, 3175
The Blessing of the site for the new Church took place on Sunday 20th October 1968 by Bishop Moran D.D. The church was built of modular steel and is dominated by a 50 ft. steeple. It was built by Kurth Bros. Pty. Ltd. of Mentone, and accommodates a congregation of 750.
Year Built: 1976
Address: Cementery Road, , Warrandyte Victoria, 3113
The the first Catholic mass in Warrandyte was celebrated in 1898 and in Park Orchards at the Park Orchards Chalet in 1965, it was not until June 28, 1970 that St Gerard’s and St Anne’s was officially declared a parish. Erected in 1976 and blessed by the Most Reverend Thomas Francis Little S.T.D on 29 August. The first Mass was…