Denomination: Salvation Army
Address: 325 Union Road, , Lavington New South Wales, 2641
Early meetings of the Corps were held in the old Ballroom in Townsend Street. The Citadel was opened in June 1977 by Commissioner L Pindred, DC Major and Mrs E Maxwell and CO Captain and Mrs K Middleton.
Year Built: 1942
Address: Corner Torrens & Crozier Road, , Victor Harbor South Australia, 5211
A Foundation stone bearing the words This building was opened on 4 April 1942 by Lt Commissioner W.R. Dalziel is attached to the building. George L Carpenter was the General.