Address: 395 Milton Road, , Auchenflower Queensland, 4066
The Foundation stone for the original church was laid on 22 April 1923 by the Archbishop of Brisbane Dr Sharp. In 1923 when the church was first commenced services were held in a local school room until the new church was opened on 18 November 1923. The church closed in 2015 and was placed on the market to sell the building.
Year Built: 1869
Address: Hunter Terrace, , Muswellbrook New South Wales, 2333
This church is the only building designed for Australia by the noted English architect Sir George Gilbert Scott (1811-1878) under the supervision of E.T. Blackett and J.H. Hunt. Built between 1864 and 1869, it is constructed in stone with a copper-clad broach spire to the north. St Alban's took five years to complete and was dedicated…