Year Built: 1906
Address: 123 Brook Street, , Coogee New South Wales,
The Foundation stone was laid by the Bishop of Sydney Bishop Alfred Barry D.D. on 18 December 1886. The following year St. Nicolas Anglican was consecrated. In 1905 the church building was almost completed destroyed by fire. The Church was re built along similar lines as the original church and reopened in 1906. Between 1917 and 1944,…
Address: 17 Kinghorne Street, , Goulburn New South Wales, 2580
A plaque reads, In memory of the Rev'd Canon Gordon Keith Armstrong (1916 - 1972) Rector of North Goulburn 1970-1972 dedicated 16th April 1978 by Rt Rev'd. C.A. Warren, MA, Th.l, Bishop of Canberra & Goulburn".
Address: Wentworth Avenue, , Kingston Australian Capital Territory, 2604
A Foundation stone reads, " Greek Orthodox Greek Memorial Church of Canberra and District, This Foundation stone was laid by Archbishop Ezekiel of Australia 30 - 10 - 1966. Another Foundation stone reads, " The Greek Orthodox War Memorial Church of St Nicholas in memory of Greek and Australian soldiers who fell heroically for Freedom".
Year Built: 1965
Address: 203 Livingstone Street, , Marrickville New South Wales, 2204
Between 1961 and 1966, the original house on the land acquired was converted into a Church. The foundation Stone was laid on June 6th, 1965 by His Eminence Archbishop Ezekiel of Australia and New Zealand, with the Official Opening taking place on the 3rd October 1966 by His Grace Bishop Dionysios of Nazianzos. The church has a white…
Year Built: 1880
Address: 17 Kinghorne Street, , North Goulburn New South Wales, 2580
The present Church, a stone building in the early English style, was designed by Mr. E. T. Blacket. The original plans have been deposited in the Mitchell Library, Sydney, by his son, Cyril Blacket. The nave only has been finished according to the original plan. The temporary chancel and sanctuary are of wood. The complete design provides…