Saint: Peter & Paul
Address: 23 Leeds Street, , Doncaster East Victoria, 3109
Fr. Gleeson, the Parish Priest of Box Hill, purchased the present site of St Peter and Paul's in 1948 for 2,500 pounds, adjacent to a large block which had been bought in the post-war years by the government for release as housing sites for returned servicemen.
Year Built: 1859
Address: 111 Princes Highway, , Milton New South Wales, 2538
John Kendall dedicated the foundation stone of the Gothic-revival style Church of St Peter and St Paul on 21 August 1859, on land donated by Joseph Whatman of Myrtle Farm. The original church building (the long section with a tall arched window) was one of Milton’s earliest buildings, built by John Chandle and A. Bond in 1860.