Year Built: 1890
Address: Main Street, , Natimuk Victoria, 3409
The first Church of England service was held in a private residence in June 1876. In 1885 the church had its first resident Minister. The current church was built in 1890 and the bell tower was added in 1964 while the stained glass window was dedicated in 1988.
Year Built: 1894
Address: 25 Burra Road, , Saddleworth South Australia, 5413
Of Gothic revival style this church was built in 1894 and designed by W.K. Mallyon. It cost £800.00 and could seat 150 people. The Foundation stone was laid on 10 April 1894. Local stone was used in its construction. Kerosene lamps were replaced by wall mounted gas lamps in 1910. A general meeting of the Church of England…