Year Built: 1921
Address: 94 Wambon Street, , Gilgandra New South Wales, 2827
The Church was designed by Louis R. Williams of North and Williams and built from 1921 to 1922 by J. D. Ryan. It is also known as Cooee Church and Church of St. Ambrose. The Foundation stone was laid by Governor of New South Wales, Sir Walter Edward Davidson, on 22 November 1920 with the words, "In the faith of Jesus Christ; in…
Year Built: 1938
Address: Branson Crescent, , Kapunda South Australia, 5373
The Foundation stone was laid on 6 February 1938 by the Most Reverend Andrew Killian D.D. Archbishop of Adelaide. The Architect was Edmund Wright. The Church was rebuilt in 1938 to designs by Herbert Jory.
Address: 28 Glenpark Street, , North Mackay Queensland, 4740
A Foundation stone reads, " A.M.D.G. This stone was blessed by + John Seventh Bishop of North Queensland on St Andrew's Day (Advent Sunday) 30-11-1975". A plaque reads, " A.M.D.G. This Church of St Ambrose was consecrated by + John Seventh Bishop of North Queensland on 5th December 1981".
Year Built: 1916
Address: 16 Templeton Street, , Woodend Victoria, 3442
Initially Woodend's Catholic residents were served by St. Mary's Mission in Kyneton under the guidence of Rev. Fr. Stack. He was the first resident priest appointed in 1853 and was responsible for an area which extended from Macedon to mid-way between Kyneton and Bendigo and from Trentham to Redesdale. The first Church was constructed…