Year Built: 1993
Address: W Birilley Street, , Bomaderry New South Wales, 2541
A Foundation stone reads, " To the Glory of God this Foundation stone was laid by Archbishop Donald Robertson AO MA ThD dedicating this building to the Glory of God on Sunday the 31st of January 1993".
Address: Cardwell Street, , Bombala New South Wales, 2632
The first ministrations of the Church in the area now comprised in the present parish of Bombala were rendered by the Rev. E. G. Pryce, appointed in 1843 to "The District of Maneroo "beyond the limits of location." His registers show an intimate acquaintance with the older settlements (mainly stations) in the Bombala parish. The Boucher…
Year Built: 1907
Address: 15 Adelaide Street, , Bondi Junction New South Wales, 2022
The original church was built in 1907 and enlarged twice. The present church (AUSTIN MACKAY) was opened in 1940 and is of Art Deco style with Romanesque windows and prominent stained glass depicting the 14 Stations of the Cross. The Foundation stone was laid in 1939.
Address: 10 Macquarie Street, , Boonah Queensland, 4310
When Union occurred the Uniting Church occupied the old Methodist Church at 9 Church Street until the new Uniting church was built in 1989. The Boonah Uniting Church is now named Fassifern Uniting as it is the only UCA church in the Fassifern Region.
Address: 9 Church Street, , Boonah Queensland, 4310
A Mr Fuller visited the region in 1880. In September. 1881, Fassifern and Dugandan were appointed preaching places and in November Mr. Powell conducted devotions at the home of Mr. and Mrs. J. Betts, Boonah, in the afternoon, and afterwards at the home of Mr. and Mrs. E. Horton, Kalbar. Services continued at quarterly Intervals. At…
Year Built: 1861
Address: 38 Queen Street, , Boorowa New South Wales, 2586
The Church was established in 1861. Plaque inside gate reads, In Memory of the Soldier Sons of the Church in the Parish, Who gave their lives in The Great War 1914-1918. Their names are inscribed on the Lamp of Remembrance, given by their Comrades.
Year Built: 1865
Address: Queen Street, , Boorowa New South Wales, 2586
The church was established in 1865 and construction of the current church was completed in 1877. The first Mass was conducted in fact iin 1837 by Father Brennan from Yass. Its a Gothic church of blue granite and sandstone both locally quarried. Its 35m in length by 19m wide with ceiling and rafters made from stained timber. The roof is…
Year Built: 1869
Address: Farm Street, , Boorowa New South Wales, 2586
Formerly a Wesleyan Methodist Church. The Church was given the name "The Little Brick Church" when the Wesleyan Church was built in in 1869. The church was built by James Preston at a cost of £320 with an extra £10 for plastering.
Address: 51 Lakewview Street, , Boort Victoria, 3537
A Foundation stone read's, " A.M.D.C. In memory of the fallen in two world wars the fondation stone of this church of St Andrew built for the worship of God and the teaching of the Catholic faith was laid by Allen second Bishop of St Arnaud on 30th November 1958. C.T. Hollaway Rector, Earl Bunbury Architects, D.K. Koch Builder."
Year Built: 1930
Address: Corner Smith & Patterson Streets, , Bordertown South Australia, 5268
The beginnings of the church fall to the Hausler family who moved into the district in 1930. With no Lutheran church to speak of they encouraged the Victorian district of the UELCA to conduct services on a regular basis. Pastor E Sprengel of Mt Gambier conducted the first three services in the Hauser home which was located about 8 miles…
Year Built: 1977
Address: 59 Boronia Road, , Boronia Victoria, 3155
The church was first established in 1921 at the first building was opened on October 30 of the same year. The current building was erected in 1977 and opened on 8 October. A fire in 1991 damaged the building and it was reopened 1 September 1991.*